Many a times the home buying season is at an end but you still need fast cash on your house. With expert advice from Yuval Golan, a real estate investor in Queens New York you may get an opportunity to hatch a quick sale and fast cash on your house. The first step according to Yuval Golan in getting fast cash for your house is to set the right price and leave a good first impression on the prospective buyers. Here are a few other tips presented by Yuval Golan to get fast cash on your house even in the offseason.
- Make Your House Welcoming
A house cluttered with excessive furniture and household goods may undermine the real beauty of your house while leaving a bad impression on the buyers. Therefore it is extremely important to make your house look spacious and welcoming to the visitors from the start. Try to plant more flowers and paint the front door to leave a lasting impression on the buyers. Rearrange your home furniture and get rid of any faulty equipment. You can also search for recent trends and fashions in the market and add changes to your house accordingly as modern houses are more in demand. Check whether your bathroom or kitchen is in need of repairs.
As per the real estate investor Yuval Golan, the basis of getting a fast cash offer is to make your home look beautiful and appealing from inside out for the onlookers.
- List Your House on Famous Online Portals
This is off course the job of a real estate investor such as Yuval Golan who can help you get fast cash on your house by listing it on famous house listing websites. As per Yuval Golan, in order to get fast cash on house it is also important to market it on various social media networks such as Facebook where the real estate investors can share listings on Facebook business pages.
- Make Sure That The Listing Has Attractive Pictures Of Your House
There are many home buyers who prefer searching for homes online, and they will make their decision to visit the house only after being attracted from the pictures you have posted online. Yuval Golan emphasises that for fast cash on your house it is always better to hire a professional photographer who may capture the best features of your house in a few photographs.
- Provide Information About The Neighbourhood
The best way to get fast cash on your house is to add extra pictures of the neighbourhood. The pictures should include all the famous hangout places, natural landscapes and nearby shopping centres that may entice buyers to choose your house over others. As per Yuval Golan a well reputed real estate investor, many buyers will swiftly sign a fast cash deal, if you highlight the positive features of your locality.
Yuval Golan Cash For House
It happens rarely when house buyers have an option to pay cash for house instead of applying for a mortgage. Such a situation may arise if you have been saving money for a long period of time, specifically for buying a house or probably you have inherited a large sum of money from a legacy or prize winnings. For people who have built enough equity in another home, may also find themselves in a position where they can pay outright cash to buy a new house. No matter what the reasons are, if you have an option to pay cash for house then your first thought would be, whether this is a wise decision or not.
There Are Wide Ranging Advantages of Paying Cash for House
- No monthly mortgage payments: ‘Buying house on mortgage means that you have to pay a specific amount of money every month with the added interest payments’ says Yuval Golan real estate investor. By contrast if you pay cash for house then you will get extra income to spend elsewhere. For instance you may plan a vacation or buy home improvement products. In this way you will be granted more financial freedom, to spend your money in whichever way you please.
- You remain unaffected by the fluctuations in the house market: Recession may seriously affect a lot of industries including the house market. This means that if your home is on mortgage then you might have to pay extra sum of money for your house that exceeds its original value. As per Yuval Golan when you pay cash for house then these fluctuations don’t affect you, because once your house is bought there are no uncertainties that are attached to mortgage payments.
- Lower closing costs: Cash buyers always have an extra advantage of saving costs when a house deal is closed, as they don’t have to arrange money to pay the bank attorney for the mortgage. Yuval Golan explains that ‘house buyers don’t have to deal with the hassle of paying hefty amount of money for appraisals, or pay additional money for filing a mortgage application. If you combine all of these costs together they will amount to thousands of dollars’.
- Sellers Prefer cash home buyers: ‘For sellers who want to sell their house quickly, they prefer cash buyers over mortgagees as everything becomes easier for the seller’ says Yuval Golan. As there are no last minute problems in the form of loan refusal or extensive documentation, which are extremely common with mortgages, the seller may agree to a discounted price if you negotiate properly.
If you get the assistance of a professional real estate investor such as Yuval Golan, then you may get quick cash for your house.